Saturday, February 27, 2010

Running

I went for my first post pregnancy run today. I ran the Tuesday before I gave birth and haven't run since then, and that was about 2 months ago. The run felt ok but still not what I use to do. It was actually kind of weird running alone, meaning no child in utero or in a jogging stroller, just me alone. I kind of missed the little nugget in there enjoying my runs with me but not really having to take care of him/her yet, bittersweet I guess. I really miss being pregnant but I'm not sure I want more kids. In my ideal mothering career I would love more kids, you know if they played quietly in our larger spacious child friendly playroom while our dog sat outside in our fenced in yard and relaxed, but alas we live in a tiny condo in the city with the dog and 2 kids and nothing about it is child friendly or child proofed, but alas that is my life. And it is a good one let me say..

No comments: