- Baby Socks (these things always fall off!) The Children's Place Bootie Socks, they stay on about 80% of the time compared to the 10% the rest of them stay put.
- Carters Long Sleeve Onesies
- Best Consignment Store Growing up Resale super great Mama, super cool clothes, great prices and most are hardly worn. The kids can also run wild!
- Sippy Cups, I've tried the expensive Born Free ones (they leak like crazy, but they fit a few of the Born Free bottles I have so I use the spouts..), the Take and Toss (mine as well toss them, they leak too!) and the Nubby ones (good for learning, because they have 2 handles and a soft nipple like spout, but mine bit off the top once all his teeth were in, same with the ones with a straw)
- So by far my favorite are the hard top .99 ones from Target by Munchkin for the toddler years and the Nuby 2 pack soft spout for the learner stage
- IKEA kids plastic silverware
- Baby Food: I pride myself on saying that Liam never ate a jar of food, I took whatever veggies and starch we had left over and put them in the food processor and froze them in ice cube trays. Do not waste your money on the baby food making kids or books, look on the internet for recipes (feed baby what you eat, if you eat healthy!) use ice cube trays along with zip lock bags, and a food processor.
- Uppa G-Lite Umbrella, Bugaboo Frog, and Tike Tech Jogger for singles
- Mountain Buggy, Maclaren Twin Techno, and Inglesina Twin for doubles
- Beco Baby Carrier (older style 4th generation) for a little older and for the back carry
- Peanut Shell Sling for the newborn stage and to stash in your diaper bag
- Bumkin Baby Bibs
- BumGenius 3.0 OS diapers with JoeyBunz BabyKick Hemp inserts
- Kirkland Wipes at Costco (until I start using the cloth ones and in that case I make my own solution)
- Hylands Teething Tablets and Cough Syrup
- Nasal Aspirator, Nose Frieda Now I know this thing looks gross but the boogers never go up to the filter, and yes there is a filter so there is never a nose full of boogies :) The ones from the hospital and stores always went too far up and I ended up with a bloody baby nose or a screaming baby with snot still coming out of his/her nose. We got ours at Whole Foods in Cambridge. I would call stores first before you go because every one carries different items.
- Chicco KeyFit infant
- Britax Marathon (large but safe and comfy)
- Radian 65 narrow seat and can be fit in the back of our Passat Wagon with the other 2 seats, not as plush as the Britax but just as safe and a year long use life
- Stokee Trip Trap, expensive but so glad we finally got it! So stylish and can last a lifetime and it's not PLASTIC!!
- Medela Pump in Style Double Electric Pump
- Gerber plastic storage bags
- Evenflo glass bottles, they can be hooked to the Medela pump then either frozen, used as a bottle or dishwashed. They are glass so no BPA or leaching worries