Saturday, March 20, 2010

Police Respond Time

Ok, we call 911 a total of 4 times Friday night in a span of 40 minutes, before they finally show up! What the hell, where are our tax dollars going?!?!
2 people, kids, punks, druggies, or other humans are at our bedroom window and we have to run to the other end of the house to call you, you ask, what are they doing, are they trying to break in, are they armed?? Well HELL if I know I told you I just had to run to the other side of the house to call you! Hello I am calling 911, I am not sitting chatting with them, asking them their intentions while my 2 month old and 2 year old sleep soundly.
Well it seems the police have better things to respond to like shootings, I quote from the 911 dispatcher! Well if you don't get your police force over here this may be a shooting!
Forty minutes later they show up, put the car in park and the suspects run off and off goes the middle aged heavy middled officer after them. Thankfully the backup catches the suspects cause my 2 year old could outrun this officer!

No comments: