Friday, September 10, 2010

Sad Sad Morning

So this morning Paul goes to take the dog out and comes back in and says "Michelle come here there is something I need to talk to you about" Oh shit I think what did I do...??!!! Well he tells me that the kids toys and sandbox outside were stolen...WTF!! I go outside and I am pissed, I am almost in tears, how do you tell your just 3 year old that the outside toys are gone.... Well Liam, I'm sorry we let some other kids who needed them more than we do borrow them for a bit. I'm thinking this is the easiest way.


Now my heart is racing I run in grab my flip flops and in my PJ's I head down the street determined to find our stuff in someones backyard, I climb up on our roof to get a better view but still nothing :(

Here's what we lost, and if you are in the area and see someone's kids playing with ALL these not so new looking toys, let me know!!

No comments: